About / Services
We believe top consultancy services require deep sectorial expertise. We therefore focus our services in the areas where our expertise is strongest:
Agriculture and food
Chemicals and pharmaceuticals
Environment, energy and climate change
Our strength is that we tailor our services and our team to what the client truly needs. We do not offer a standard set of services but listen carefully to every potential client to propose a unique and tailored response to a particular problem or issue. Our services are truly driven by clients’ demands.
We will help clients to identify and understand the issues impeding their objectives, define a strategy to move things forward and bring in the right experts to help with implementation.
As our approach is flexible and tailored to clients’ needs there is a huge variety of services we engage upon in practice. Here are some of the things we do.
- We deliver in-depth issue analysis and engage in issues management on trade barriers,
- We help with global and regional positioning on policy and regulatory issues across geographies,
- We support corporate internationalization strategies,
- We promote regulatory understanding and build road maps on regulatory collaboration,
- We advise on negotiation tactics with and between regulatory authorities,
- We develop lobbying approaches,
- We propose technical solutions to bridge different regulatory systems,
- We organize trainings,
- We promote dialogue between regulatory authorities,
- We advise on and help with building multi-stakeholder platforms on trade issues,
- We undertake speaking engagements to promote our ideas on international trade and
- We help with communication strategies on specific trade issues.